The EEA Reports Product can be used to organise printed publications that are
available online for download. Such Reports usually have a publication
date, order and ISBN numbers, an author and exist in several language versions.
This package came out as an extension of slc.publications developed by
Alexander Pilz and if slc.publications allow you to subtype file-type contents,
eea.reports allow you to subtype folderish content.
Once stored in the Report Product, they can be displayed using
The easiest way to get eea.reports support in Plone 4 using this package is to
work with installations based on zc.buildout. Other types of installations
should also be possible, but might turn out to be somewhat tricky.
To get started you will simply need to add the package to your "eggs" and
"zcml" sections, run buildout, restart your Plone instance and install the
"eea.reports" package using the quick-installer or via the "Add-on
Products" section in "Site Setup".
You can download a sample buildout at:
See the doc directory in this package.
- Change: removed condition which states that media link must be from ftp.eea
and show folder url also for anonymous from report.pt
[ichim-david refs #79977]
- Feature: Show Files no matter if there are Document/Page in root
[catalin refs #75197]
- Feature: Display message if there is no printed edition
[catalin refs #73796]
- Bug fix: Fix pylint warnings
[ichim-david refs #71940]
- Bug fix: Fix tests dependency to eea.rdfmarshaller
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue with the EUBookshop link
which returned wrong books if the report was yet not
registered in EUBookshop.
[demarant refs #69230]
- Change: removed the "sales agent link" and simplified view by
removing the unnecessary "published by"
[demarant refs #68719]
- Change: removed jquery browser call and documented the use of Reports.Tree
functionality and usage
[ichimdav refs #27220]
- Change: Refactoring PDF utilities - moved to eea.converter and drop pdftk and
[voineali refs #28522]
- Change: cleaned report.css of unused css
[ichimdav refs #27220]
- Change: Auto-include zcml within plone context in order to make this package
work without having to add it within buildout zcml directive.
- Change: removed Tracking of file downloaded with Google Analytics,
this feature has been enhanced as is now part of eea.design
[ichimdav refs #23277]
- Change: Switched to curl in the jenkins build install script
[olimpiurob refs #22402]
- Change: Changed fetch url for jenkins build install script to the install
script from the main EEA CPB repository
[olimpiurob refs #22402]
- Feature: Added Tracking of file downloaded with Google analytics,
in the report view.
[prospchr refs #8059]
- Feature: adding Sphinx-generated documentation in Page Template format
[batradav refs #9502]
- Bug fix: removed wrongly added blockquotes within README.rst
[ichim-david refs #18064]
- Bug fix: download view had bad security settings
[simiamih refs #16889]
- Change: updated zope imports with the versions that require minimum Plone 4.1
[ichimdav refs #15651]
- Feature: Link objects inside a Publication which points to ftp.eea.europa.eu
are now listed under 'Content' section.
[ghicaale refs #14690]
- Change: Updated versions for rdflib and surf.rdflib
[szabozo0 refs #14323]
- Feature: added /download method for Report/Publication to have same API as
Image/File like objects.
[ghicaale refs #14735]
- Bug fix: avoid misleading viewers saying that report is latest when it's not
- Bug fix: Corrected missing i18n attributes for translations.
[prospchr refs #13827]
- Change: removed figures macro since it's logic overlaps that of backward
- Feature: show/hide older versions using jquery
- Bug fix: use new api from eea.rdfmarshaller for serial title field
- Bug fix: Cleanup zope.app.content.interfaces.IContentType dependency
- Change: Update references to eea.depiction (formerly valentine.imagescales)
[voineali refs #5497]
- Feature: use eea.relations widget if available for relatedItems
- Bug fix: use a max filesize validator for report file field
- Bug Fix: Fixed duplicate key for translation in .pt
[prospchr refs #5162]
- Bug fix: fixed markup of HISTORY.txt file
[ciobabog refs #5231]
- Bug fix: use try/except in event handler to avoid error in
- Bug fix: Fixed publications subobjects as after migration
to Plone 4 was reseted to inherit from parent. Now available
subojects will be those defined under portal_type.
[ghicaale refs #5178]
- Change: Change code in eea.reports to fix translation problem
[prospchr refs #5159]
- Bug fix: Fixed dependencies to eea.forms and eea.vocab
- Bug fix: Removed eea.rdfmarshaller dependency
- Bug fix: Made Publication file field non-required
- Bug fix: Fixed 'NoneType' and 'str' error on some publications view
- Bug fix: Allow reports_view browser_view to be customized by portal_view_customizations by making it inherit
from BrowserView instead of object
- Bug fix: Removed duplicated multimedia in template, now we have viewlets.
- Feature: Added SerialTitle2Surf adapter (backport v3.3)
- Change: include effective/publish date on template since Folder types do not show document_byline
- Change: include published and public draft images when determining the cover of a publication
- Change: removed the old themes portlet, now part of the main template as viewlet
- Change: Included ManagementPlan Field and Widget from eea.forms instead of eea.dataservice
- Feature: Added upgrade steps
- Feature: Plone 4.0.4 compatible release
- Cleanup: Removed slc.publications dependency
- Bug fix: Fixed getCoverImage to work with new ATBlob
- Cleanup: Fixed all pylint, pyflakes violations
- Cleanup: Removed portal_migration scripts as portal_migration is deprecated.
Please check that there are no un-applied migration scripts before
upgrading to this version
- Change: Removed OFS.Image.File backward compatibility. Use version 3.0
to upgrade Files to Blobs, then you can safely use this version
- Change: management plan field is now required refs #4174
- Feature: Use Blobs for Reports file field instead of OFS.Image.File
- Upgrade steps:
- Within portal_migration > Setup Tab:
- Run 'Update Publications Files to Blobs' step
- Bug fix: add proper class to subclass for previous fix
- Bug fix: fix management plan field to allow translation
- Change: added field management plan code and made it required for publishing
- Change: made report cover smaller
- Bug fix: changes in soer style made the style for reports break
- Bug fix: Fixed jslint warnings
- Bug fix: Added SOERMessage and SOERFactSheet to tree in report view
- Bug fix: Fix zpt errors found by hudson zptlint
- Change: Added cache metadata to images
- Bug fix: Made 'creators' field language dependent in order to avoid required
validation errors on translation form
- Change: Adjusted report template to use the new atct_album_view listing macro
- Change: Updated EU Bookshop ordering link according with their new portal
- Change: Set description field on reports required
- Feature: Specified required fields
- Feature: Added fancybox for related maps and graphs
- Change: eeaid is now deprecated, related field and logic was hidden.
- Bug fix: Fixed template_id for batch href.
- Feature: Batch on album view for displaynig figures is now customisable.
- Feature: Related EEAFigures displayed using album view and links to
dataservice 2.0 objects